Gbanga, Millform Inc, is the pioneering games studio in mixed-reality games. For players around the world and for brands, we create game experiences for events, for mobile phones, for websites and in the physical world. Augmented reality, virtual reality, GPS, other sensors and the metaverse are standard ingredients to our games.
For our team in Zurich, Switzerland, we are looking for an
Game Test Engineer
part- or full-time,
immediately, or by arrangement
You are going to work together with our international and interdisciplinary team on the following tasks:
- Overview and assure the quality of our games during production and in live operations
- Automated and manual testing of all our games, on a daily basis
- Reporting bugs in Jira on an ongoing basis
- Set up testing journals
- Testing on different hardware and operating systems
- Create concepts, implement testing cases and manage internal testing infrastructure
- Coordinate internal junior game testing team
- Recruit and perform tests with external testers on a weekly, bi-monthly basis
- Develop the testing infrastructure further
- Use our continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) environment
- Communicate with our team
- Participate in the agile development process
- Optional: Release management of new game updates, roll out after having release-tested them
You are a talented, careful and open person with a high degree of precision. You are a self-directed learner, ready to work in an interdisciplinary field around gaming and digital creation.
You are accustomed to collaborating on software projects in small teams. You know how to write/record test cases and are interested to work on all parts of the game testing.
Technologies and concepts such as the following are known to you: Jira, Google Spreadsheets, continuous deployment, test journals, regression testing, test cases, unit tests, device testing, release management, AltTester, AirTest and Selenium. Knowledge about release management and roll-outs is a plus. You are fluent in English, ideally also in a Swiss language, German or French or Italian.
You have the ambition to deliver great software in the time planned. You are capable of reasoning in complex situations. You are a well-organized person that keeps records in a comprehensible way. You are used to agile development such as Scrum.
We offer a dynamic and interesting workplace near Hauptbahnhof Zurich HB. You will work with a sympathetic and international team, for a demanding audience, together with international partners, with the newest tools and with latest tech. Our working environment promotes reflective moments and personal dialogues to grow together, for instance in our Scrum retrospectives. We have fun company retreats, free coffee and snacks. Zurich, Switzerland is also a great place to live.
We encourage all talented individuals to apply, especially women, minorities and individuals with disabilities. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is very important to us at Gbanga. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Please apply directly with your portfolio, your short CV (use enhancv.com) and let us know why you are the right person for us. Please read about our application process.
+41 43 536 6701