Gbanga is a great place to work. We craft conceptually novel, technically challenging breath-taking game projects. You should join our team!
We offer a dynamic and interesting workplace near Hardbrücke. You will work with an international team, for global brands, for a demanding audience, with the newest tools and with latest tech. We have fun company retreats, free coffee and free freshly squeezed orange juice. And Zurich, Switzerland is a great place to live.
Currently, we do have the following open positions:
Our application process works as follows:
- Digital application (we do not accept paper-form applications) through email to email@example.com
- Describe quickly why you are the perfect person for the job described
- Show your portfolio: most interesting are your projects that you finished: apps, blogs, etc. Great are github-links, App Store-Links or behance-Portfolios.
- Create a short CV on enhancv.com
- We might send your questions through email
- Technical programming exercises, business cases, drawing exercises, etc. This is great to show us how you solve problems and how you work.
- We invite you to an interview
- You talk to each individual member of the team for about 5 minutes and you discuss the issues they are currently working on. It is important to us to understand how you tackle the problems and how you communicate with us.
- We might ask for more follow-up questions through email
- We send you a notification (offer or refusal letter) through email
The whole process takes up to 8 weeks.