In the last couple of days, Gbanga had some great exposure in the press and at events. Please read and share the following articles and links.
Playful design for startups
Gbanga has been attending the StartupCamp.ch, a great unconference in Basel. We held a workshop:
- Playful Design for startups, workshop at StartupCamp.ch, February 2013 (English)
Games as inspiration for the media industry
Gbanga’s founder wrote a thought-provoking article about how the media industry can learn from the innovative business models of the games industry. Please read
- What the media industry could learn from games, The Next Web, March 2013 (English)
- Warum die Paywall ein Irrtum ist, Netzwertig.com, February 2013 (German)
The influence of games in everyday life
The Swiss newspaper Tages Anzeiger interviewed us about the ubiquitous gamification of everyday life:
- Das Leben ist ein Punktesammeln, Tages Anzeiger, March 2013 (German)
Mixed-reality game Ingress
We were interviewed by the Swiss National TV about Google’s location-based game Ingress:
- Interview mit Spiele-Entwickler Matthias Sala zu Google Ingress, SRF, SF.tv, February 2013 (German)
Sensors in gaming
The Swiss newspaper Aargauer Zeitung explored the possibilities of humidity sensors in games and interviewed our CEO Matthias:
- Mit Schweizer Mini-Sensor wird das Handy zum Thermometer, Aargauer Zeitung, February 2013 (German)
How to use game mechanics in healthcare
In this white paper, we have investigated what has been done in the healthcare industry to improve quality of patient’s lives and safety in hospitals and how people learn about health literacy thanks to games:
- «Playful Design» im Gesundheitswesen, white paper for the healthcare industry, March 2013 (German)
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Stay tuned- we are up to more.